Friday, December 23, 2011

Books I've Read This Week

I still haven't finished The Children of the Sky but here are some awfully short reviews to tie you over.

B.P.R.D. Volume 10: The Warning Liz is kidnapped and it is up to the team to track down the creepy guy who took her. In the background the teams main enemies get together and get organized.

B.P.R.D. Volume 11: The Black Goddess the team successfully tracks down Liz but will they be able to save her against the Frogs, the Black Flame and the remnants of Hyperborea. Plus, I'm really really beginning to hate Johann.

X-Factor, Vol. 1: The Longest Night by Peter David is a book I've been meaning to read for awhile now. I like this hard boiled detective story set in the Marvel Universe where the detectives are all mutants with super powers. I really enjoyed the first volume and I'm looking forward to the second.

See you next Friday.

No comments: